Refund and Returns Policy
Refund and Returns
Please note our return policy is varied depending on the type of item you are wanting to return. Original proof of purchase is required for all returns, refunds & exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we discuss the “date of purchase” it will be whichever of the following that applies:
- The date you purchased the product in store
- The date the order was delivered to your home (local delivery)
- For Shipped orders, this date is 5 days after your shipped date, or in certain situations is on the delivery confirmation date.
Returns and Exchange Policies:
- All food items can be exchanged for store credit only up to 7 days after the date of purchase*
- Clothing, appliances, drink-ware and accessories are eligible for a refund for up to 30 days after date of purchase.
- Health and Beauty products that are non-food related are eligible for a full refund if they are unopened, up to 15 days after the date of purchase. If the packaging has been opened or is defective we will exchange the item or offer in-store credit for up to 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Gift cards are final sale.
For in-store purchases, please inform your cashier at the time of purchase if an item is a gift for someone else. We now offer gift receipts for gift purchases. All gift product returns are eligible for in-store credit or exchange only for up to 45 days after the date of purchase.
When there is a conflict between the price on the shelf tag/sign/website and the POS, the lower price will be honoured for the initial intended purchase quantity.
Rain Cheques will only be offered for regularly stocked items for those customers who have signed up for our loyalty program. No physical note will be issued but will be noted in our system- a valid phone number and email will be required.